As apart of our Layertech Outerwear propgram, this soft shell jacket can be worn as a stand alone or as a liner in cold climates to stay warm while on long patrols. This jacket has an outershell made of 88% polyester and 12% spandex which is laminated to polyester fleece. The jacket has a set of vertical upper pockets for storage with zippered closures. There are also two lower pockets with garaged zippers that can be used as hand warmers. The jacket also offers side vents and comfortable cuffs with a knit stretch.
- Made using a blend of 88% polyester and 12% two-way stretch spandex laminated to polyester fleece for warmth
- Created to wear alone or as a zip-in liner as part of the LayerTech outerwear line
- Includes a set of two upper storage pockets with garaged zipper closures for devices and tools
- Offers a set of lower pockets with garaged zipper closures that can be used to warm the hands
- Features comfort cuffs with knit stretch, side vents with zippers, and a snap elastic tab closure
top of page
bottom of page