The Layertech Outerwear jacket is a high visibility option that comes in a reversible form. It has an outershell made of three-ply nylon that can be reversed to offer a fluorescent color that is ANSI. The jacket has a two-way zip up to the collar to create extra protection and warmth. It has cross-stitched shoulder straps, a permanent badge tab, and side vents with zippers and snap closures. The dark side has inverted pleated patch pockets with snap flaps and side pockets to warm the hands. The other side of the jacket has reflective material with a dark trim along the sleeves and body.
- Created with a reversible design where one side is dark and the other is a florescent color for easy visibility
- Includes two rows of reflective material and a color edge trim on the sleeves and body
- Offers a two-way zipper that goes up to the top of the collar for extra protection and warmth
- Features a permanent badge tab and comes with side vents with long pockets and snap closure
- Made with a dual-entry pleated patch pocket with flaps and snaps
top of page
bottom of page