This men’s Justice public safety shirt has a short sleeve design. The shirt is made of 9-9 ½ oz. tropical 75% polyester and 25% wool to bridge comfort and durability for a garment to wear every day. It has a sport collar with permanent stays and comes in a traditional fit for everyday use. The men’s shirt has a seven-button placket front and offers cross-stitched shoulder straps to add more professionalism to the garment. It also offers a metal eyelet badge holder, a hidden pencil compartment, and silicone creases.
- Created with 75% polyester and 25% wool with a tropical weave and short sleeves for warm climates
- Includes extra utility features like a metal eyelet badge holder and a hidden pen compartment in the left breast pocket
- Offers several wire pass through areas for cameras and communication devices on the side seams, pocket flaps, and epaulets
- Features pleated pockets with scalloped flaps and Velcro® closures
- Comes with a set of Supercrease® silicone creases that remain the life of the garment
top of page
bottom of page